Monday, October 1, 2007

Jaycee's 11th Birthday

We did it....sure was the way to go!! The ice skating rink provided everything..all we brought is candles...the kids, and the presents....a very nice change from having all the crafts...food and the works here at the house!! She had a great time, and only 2 little injurys on the ice....so far...NO parent's have called about any broken bones!! WHEW!! This year is going so fast....I can't believe it is already October...and that I have to go halloween costume shopping. Wish I were one of those Mother's who sewed their children's costumes....but...really...I'm just NOT!!!
Tanner did say though that he wanted to be a PIZZA? What the heck? I think he has changed his mind at least three times already in 2 days...so we will see what prevails!!
I heard this horrible thing on the radio today!!! Only 82 shopping days till Christmas!!! Oh my goodness...just had to take a DEAP breath!!
So the last 2 days I have been catching up on Dancing with the stars....SO didn't know the season had already started!!! (Since I really don't like to watch TV...and my friend...not mentioning any names...didn't bother to inform me that they had started...haha) CRAP...so I got to watch it tonight on the real night....hate playing catch up!! I LOVE this show!! Already have my 2 favorites!!! So exciting!!
K...better get something done besides rambling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Mel should have really kept you updated on the dancing with the stars starting date...I can't believe she would let you down like that (wink).