Kevin and I in our Penguin costumes
The spider cupcakes I made for soccer practice
Shaylin gets ready to be cinderella for the Pierce College Costume Cruise
She is adorable!!
Tough man Tanner
Tanner and Jaycee
Kev and I
of Halloween already!!
The kids have had more halloween parties to go to this year!! But it's been nice!! It was great to be able to get the photo's out of the way...it's always way to stressful when we wait till halloween night....they just want to go out trick-or-treating....forget the pictures!! Then Tanner volunteered to bring the treat for his soccer game on Saturday....couldn't help ourselves...had to make these awesome spider cupcakes!! His team loved em'!
Jaycee was Pippi Longstocking...Tanner a Boxer, Shyn..Cinderella....and Kev and I,...well we were penguins. Happy Halloween everyone!!
The kids have had more halloween parties to go to this year!! But it's been nice!! It was great to be able to get the photo's out of the way...it's always way to stressful when we wait till halloween night....they just want to go out trick-or-treating....forget the pictures!! Then Tanner volunteered to bring the treat for his soccer game on Saturday....couldn't help ourselves...had to make these awesome spider cupcakes!! His team loved em'!
Jaycee was Pippi Longstocking...Tanner a Boxer, Shyn..Cinderella....and Kev and I,...well we were penguins. Happy Halloween everyone!!
1 comment:
GMFill: great looking family. cruising thru blogs and saw yours.
Always a plearure to see happiness in world
Post a Comment