Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Schilter's Farm


A little tickle from the goats! (Jaycee)

Jaycee

Tanner can be gentle too!!

SO love this picture of the pumpkins in the old wagon!!

Had to give Tanner an allergy pill so he could hold this kitty...it was worth it he said!!

Tanner couldn't resist tickling the pigs chin!!

Couldn't stand it...our pumpkin pickin's this year were so muddy....and the pictures were so..so.....,SO when we had a 74 degree day!!! Out we went again. At one of my many Dr's apts these days, a nurse told me about this place in Nisqually. The kids got off the bus, and out we headed. This was the most beautiful day ever!!! Shorts again the end of October....and this farm had such personality!! They were so free with their animals, and wagon rides, pumpkin bowling..water pump races...I loved it here, and so did the kids....I took this amazing photo of the pumpkins in the cart....the lighting was perfect...SO loved the folkarty feeling of this picture!! Will be going here again next year. Got some corn stalks I've been wanting to do on my front porch for years...we had a great day!!

No comments: