Olivia Paige McBride....(yes a Girl) was born on Monday Oct 22 at 2:02 pm weighing in at 9lbs. 9oz. and 21 inches long. I was fortunate enough to have been there for her birth, and Trina did a wonderful job!! I felt as though I could have been her TAG partner for a while there, felt so bad for her having such a long labor and pushing for 2 and 1/2 hours....she was amazing!! LOVED being there to witness such a MIRACLE!!
She is absolutely perfect....what an Angel!!
When Trina came over last weekend to scrap...she looked at my calendar and said....hmmm guess I'd better not have this baby on Monday...you are so busy!!! Ya...well lets just say I did some creative juggling!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!!
Trina and Wade and little Olivia are doing great!! Can't wait to go baby GIRL shopping with my friend!!! You did an excellent job Wade..what a man!!
Terrific day we had!! Welcome to the world little Olivia!!
No comments:
Post a Comment