Thursday, October 25, 2007

Little Olivia



This sweet beautiful baby is so calm!! I just couldn't stand not seeing her today.....so went up....then I just had to brush her hair and stick a bow in ...Wade was a little alarmed, but I think she looks adorable with her bow in her hair. She is a precious baby, and so good! Getting my fill before my fun hospital visit on the 30th!! Spent half the day there when I should have gotten things done. But this is what I needed to do today!! Loved it...so nice of them to have such an angelic baby that they are willing to share with us! Sure wish she lived next door instead of 30 min away...well then I would never get anything accomplished!! Still would love it!!They grow so fast, I don't want to miss anything. Decided I needed to get my Christmas act together...really need to have all my shopping and projects I'm making done soon!!! Yikes!! Hard to believe it's that time already!!!














No comments: