So last night in Young Womens, se started this BOO night with 12 houses. The youth brought goodies and we assembled 12 plates of goodies, and prepared to ding-dong -ditch our two families ......Tanner came along with us because Dad is out of town, he loved going with the Young Men to ring the doorbell and run...as not to get caught!!
So he was so hoping someone would leave a BOO treat at our house so that WE could take 2 more to houses and ding-dong-ditch OTHERS!!
I was just tucking the kids into bed when I heard the doorbell ring, we were reading stories, so lucky for them, they had time to get away!! Sure enough...the BOO'ers had been at our door with this adorable pumpkin full of yummy treats. Cupcake making goods, toppers for the cupcakes...even halloween cupcake holders, a magazine full of Halloween ideas and lots of candy!! What a fun thing we started, especially being on the recieving end and to see the kids excitement when we'd been boo'ed the very next day!!
So out tommorrow to get our fixins for our BOO's....this halloween month is turning out to be a great one...I'm not usually into halloween, but there have been alot of fun things to do and keep us occupied!! For that which I am grateful!
So well be taking ours out tommorrow night to share the wealth!!
Guess halloween isn't so bad afterall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment