
So..Puyallup WON their Homecoming game 38-21...so that started the weekend off right!! Shaylin ended up switching dates the evening of the dance...and also sharing Matt with her friend Sawyer...so all ended well!! She was SO possitive...(unlike her Mother about the whole situation!!) She did teach me something though....look on the bright side of life!! She was so excited when she heard that Matt was going to go instead....more excited about that then she ever was about going with Zach (the original guy). She looked SO pretty!! They all cooridinate so well!! My lighting inside is so horrible...but did manage to get some photo's. It was raining, dark and too late to go outside......(where I would prefer to take photo's.)Such fun to have them come to our house so I could snap the shots!! I have a hundred more where these came from.....High-School dances are awesome!! So glad she went and had a blast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment