Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Geez....it's already November!!


This little guy LOVES to snuggle!!


New Jamas for my surgery!!

Mom and Dad House and Kevin

Guess i kinda lost a week or so in all this dang surgery thing! Today marks the one week down, and I do have to say I am feeling pretty good...considering. I can walk much easier now...slow, but on my own...getting to the bathroom isn't at all bad either. Went to the Dr. today for my 1 week check, and I came home EXHAUSTED!! Slept for 2 1/2 hours!! Lucky my Mother in Law is here and scooped the kids off the bus, then downstairs and made them popcorn so I could rest...I needed it today after my big trip to Tacoma to the Dr...then to Frisco Freeze for a burger and onion rings...mmmm so good to get out though!! Thoughtful of Kevin!! Something theraputic about the polka dot jama thing...so comfy to wear home from the hospital....so glad that it's all over, and so GRATEFUL for all my sweet visitors, homemade cards, and calls. And for my Family who has been so supportive and helpful through this all!! Realized I did need some assistance after all, and so thankful that Jack and Diane could be here for 2 weeks!! Quite the sacrifice for them to make!! They're such sweet people...and very genuine!! This sweet Tanner boy came to me the night before my surgery and said....Mom...we have to snuggle, since you will be gone for 2 days I won't have anyone with soft skin to snuggle with!" Bout made me cry, but then I tickled him and he laughed...such a loving little boy!!

No comments: