Thursday, November 15, 2007

Such sweet people in my life!

As I was looking around my bedroom, I noticed the sweetest little things all over my night stand and dresser that many sweet people had brought me while I was in the hospital, and then later to the house. HOW KIND....from flowers, to cards, yummy goodies..to just plain sweet visits at the hospital. So glad the major part of this is all over...down hill from here now!! My sweet Mother and Father in law took such good care of me and the kids for 2 weeks. They are truly Angels in our lives! Sweet friends are so good to call and check on me...and sweet Sharon ordered our MOST FAVORITE cookies (which I am hording) the Biringers Lemon tea cookies....you can't find them around here, but we love them! While I was in one of my most painful days at the hopsital...in walks Trina and Wade and sweet Olivia......the minute they placed that sweet baby on my lap..suddenly there was no pain!! Plus the shot in my IV sure did help too!! I am so thankful to have so many dear friends who care about me! Kevin has been a dear and refilled perscriptions every dang day it seems, and has had to do his load plus mine around here. I'll be so glad when I can do it all again. So for now I crochet...scrap a little here and there, and just rest!! November is flying by...which makes me a little nervous...but eventually the shopping will get done!! Christmas will come...ready or not, so theres no need in sressing over what you can or can't do!! We will be leaving for Oahu Hawaii on Dec 2nd-9th, so darn...wil get a week of laying on the beach...think we can handle that!! Thank-you for all your prayers on my behalf, and kind words and deeds which made this a wonderful recovery for me!! Need to be thinking about our Thanksgiving menu...Kaylee is coming home with Sean...so we get to meet him and play some cards...Hooray!!!



2 comments:

Dan and Sharon's Family said...

Sweet Deb,

Glad you have felt loved and taken care of, you deserve it! I am tickled that you are hoarding the cookies...they are rare!

Love,
S.

Jules said...

You are in my prayers. I cannot wait to see you and the fam in a couple of days. We sure miss you guys.