We had a class in Young Womens where we taught the girls how to crochet...well..,needless to say...they weren't all that interested...but I loved it!! It brought back memories of when I learned to knit at 14! The holding the yarn thing came back to me...and now I want to make something!! Great...a new hobby!! I came home and did 6 squares...which all the girls kinda started...then we will convert them into a blanket....so I did a few...totally relaxing!! Couldn't stop actually...kinda funny!! So Now...I think I have earned the title of Gramma...all Gramma's know how to knit or crochet don't they?! There you have it!!!
So...since I have to have surgery on the 30th of Oct and recovery will be a couple weeks or so...this will give me something to do while sitting and doing nothing....(which will drive me totally INSANE...by the way!) Aside from scrapbooking and creating! :)
K..off to bed...been staying up way to late to think!!
PS...sign really isn't crooked~just how the photo was taken.....Tanner...didn't do a bad job!!
1 comment:
i tried to learn how to do this.......but i think i better just stick with scrapbooking!
Post a Comment