and put out all my fall...a little halloween fun BEFORE the week of Halloween! Came home today and felt the chill of fall in the air...so I did just that! Thought Tanner was going to have a heart attack!! Not because of the decorations...but that he thought it was halloween SOON!!! See....I really do procrastinate putting any decorations up...and then we don't even have time to enjoy them!! So it did feel good! And it smells yummy with my cinnamon spice tart burner on, and the look of warm fall feeling!!
So our town was just CRAZY today with the fair going, and being Saturday!! Stay away day!! We are taking the kids on Weds...then it won't be quite so dang busy!! I feel bad for little Tanner, because he is the only one who hasn't been yet...although he doesn't know Jaycee went with a friend, and Kev and I went to a concert on a date!! And he is the one who is the most EXCITED for the event!! 3 more days and he will have his dream come true!! The FAIR day!!
Took some photo's of Shaylin working in the Dairy Bar...she absolutely LOVES this job!! Just happened to have my camera on me!!
I do love the fair...just not the crowd of people that come with it...and the traffic issues!!
No comments:
Post a Comment