Friday, March 14, 2008

Ok..this was wierd!


As I looked at the lunch menu...as I usually do each morning to tell the kids what is on the menu, (to see if they want to eat school lunch or not ), I knew that Tanner would eat today...cuz he loves their cheeseburgers. I saw that it was Thursday...win a book day....and I thought...he eats all the time...sure would be fun if HE won today.......ya...lots of kids in the school to eat and win too!


So when he ran off the bus and had this big grin on his face.....I knew he had won...so wierd...I totally called this one!!! Tanner was so happy to excitedly tell me that he was the ONLY lucky winner with the sticker on his tray to WIN the book of his choice!! So cool!! So he picked Tooth Trouble....and said it looked like such a good book with great illustrations!!! And it was..we read it right away...and he got to take it back to school the next day and let his class hear it also!! Happy dance for Tanner!!



So this is my friend and advisor in Young Womens..Colleen. She is actually a mini Martha Stewart in my own personal opinion!! She is amazing!! So talented!! She taught our beehives how to decorate cakes/cupcakes...made all colors of frosting for us all to play with...she taught an awesome class..it's so fun to be in Young Womens and learn all this fun stuff right along with the Girls...we have alot of fun!!

So I had a little trouble holding this bag....I tried squeezing it to death I guess...but I did manage to decorate a few cupcakes to amaze my Family...(they are easily impressed!! )Sure was fun!!


My favorite one...and Jaycee's too....she had to eat this one!!




And Tanner just HAD to show me the proper way to eat a cupcake...FROSTING first!!!






And today I got to go over to another friend...Carrie's house to use her Quilt Machine to put my quilt (it's a Queen size!) on and learn to quilt. Oh my goodness...these machines are intense...I had no idea how much this whole process intailed. I got it half done....sure was exciting to learn something new, and to visit and hang out with Carrie!!! What a sweatheart to let me use this pricey machine...can't wait to get it all done so I can put my PINK border around the edge and finish this quitl I've had in my attic for years now!!! I love completing projects!! Such a good feeling!!






So...wow...what an exciting week we've had around here....Kev and I are trying to get a little fake tan going on..we leave for our cruise in 12 days!! The kids are excited to go too...should be a fun lead into their spring break!! Glad we are doing something together...can't wait actually!!!
Tommorrow is a busy day with our ward Easter brunch and egg hunt, Tan's last basketball game and pizza party...never a dull moment around here!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

wow yeah for everyone. Tanner and eating his cupcake!!! that was funny.

Tiffany said...

Wow you're one busy women. I sure miss young womens! I'm doing that same sort of thing with my activity days girls next month, wish colleen could come here and do mine. So fun!