
Were here....even have a little daylight left...although I do like to night ride!!

Nice...helmet hair here!! We were up at the very top of the mountain..stars were beautiful!!

Randy & Connie...her 1st time snowmobiling!
Kev and i got a sitter and headed to the mountains at 4 pm to take a ride in the snow. Randy and his wife joined us...and I thought Connie was brave to try it out. She had a ball, think she is hooked! Kevin and Randy have gone a few times, so it was nice to go with the wifes this time. We had a late night....having dinner after we rode, then back home..( about an hour and 15 minute comute each way) We got home around 12:30 pm....and straight to bed! I was a little stiff the next day...but sure had a great time!! A nice break in the week!
1 comment:
sounds like fun. Kelli
Post a Comment