Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little this and that!!


Shaylin really doesn't make much money working at Mariposa...she ends up wearing her paycheck...this cute dress was a had to have for Easter for Shyn!! She's a good salesperson for their clothes....would be nice to look that cute all the time!!!



A little relaxing before the packing event for the cruise!!




Jaycee's cover for the book they are making in school...each one had to draw the cover page for one of their favorite books...she is so hard on herself...said this was the best she could do...AMAZING!!! I've never been able to draw that good...she does have a talent!!! Way to go Jace!!

So it won't be long now...we are all so anxious to hop on that plane for San Diego where we will board the Carnival Cruise Line...headed for Cabo San Lucas...then Ensenada Mexico...a couple days at Sea...then to Sea World before we head back to Seattle for home. Will have lot's of pictures to share when we return...April 2nd!!

YAY...headed for fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This message is for Jaycee...That picture you drew is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. My little friend you have some serious talent you should be very proud of. No way no how could I have drawn that well in 5th grade and not even now. You keep up the good work.
Have fun on your cruise HOUSE family. I'll sure miss you...
Treen

Tiffany said...

Yeah, hope you had a great time on your cruise. Shaylin is too cute, I sure miss her, tell her I said hello. Oh also loved your way cure bunny cupcakes!