Sunday, March 23, 2008

Egg coloring & Bunny Cupcakes


We even got Shaylin at home to color eggs with us this year....the busy Senior you know!!





Tanner and Kevin get pretty serious!!




I like this smile alot!!! He usually just gives me this look...so lately I've been keeping the camera pointed at him till he gives a natural smile and not just this look!! Thanks Kev!! Look at that Tan he's been workin on for sunny Mexico!!!



K...so I saw these adorable cupcakes on Betty Crocker, and just had to make some!!! They are so dang cute..and alot of fun to make!! (Even though I didn't make swirlly frosting like my friends Tiff and Colleen...they are Martha Stewart's Sisters I swear!!!....~wink~ Sure love em' though!)



Jaycee really liked this project!! She made cute floppy ears on her bunny..creative little thing!!



See....no 2 bunnys alike here!!
Happy Easter Everyone!!! Should be a wonderful Sunday!!!

PS...only 5 days till we leave for our CRUISE.......yippee!!!




No comments: