Just one week and we will be in Arizona!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! When we registered for CE in Feb....I though the day would never come!!! It's almost time!! Thank-you to my sweet Trina friend for convincing me that I would regret not going this year...and for the extra little push!! Then when she found out that she would be 7 & 1/2 mos. pregnant in 106 degree wheather...I think I was convincing her...that's what friends are for!!
As the kids were swimming today...I thought how much I am going to miss this pool and all the fun things that summer brings...as they head back to school next week. We have enjoyed this pool alot!! My kids are fish!! After 3 years...this one is toast...we'll get a bigger one next year, which means that we don't have to dry this one out to store....just drain and dump it!! Sounds good to me! Off to get Tan's hair cut !
1 comment:
you're almost outta there for your trip! have a blast and i'll be praying for a safe trip for you and trina. tell her hello for me!
Post a Comment