Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So you can see...




...that is just under 15 days till our Creative Escape trip to Arizona!!! I'm sorry I have to talk so much about this...I am EXTATIC!!! Getting ready with all the fun stuff we women LOVE!


So my friend Kris sent this FUN luggage up to us from Utah with her daughter last week...and we were ultimetly excited about that..and our other bags that go along with it!!! We have blcak with white polka dot ones as well!!

BUT........then after Kevin and I's shopping trip...I got just a little excited about my NEW Jamas for this wonderful event!!! So dang Heidi Swapp...she would Love these..and they are so comfortable!! Can't wait to relax in our rooms after classes during the day, just so I can hang out in my Jamas!! Something about polka dots that just make one Happy!!!...wink...wink!

So I have another cute pair also...but keeping my friend in suspense till she comes over to see them!!! Or maybe I will post them tommorrow! Night everyone! Deb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh...I can't believe you got ME a pair! Do you know how jealous I was when I saw the picture. I was totally not expecting those pj's...I was thinking I better call and find out where she got them because I am going to go get me a pair at lunch today...and now I don't have too!!! Oh my goodness. I am shaking I am so excited...I love you friend...
T

Anonymous said...

ok so I can't read correctly...or maybe it's because I'm at work and trying to read & do too many things at once...so you got yourself ANOTHER pair...ok you'll be looking cute for CE and I will just be in a big white t-shirt & old pj bottoms...love this being pregnant stuff!!!
T