Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Mother-in law...




is so dear...and she never stops learning!!! She and my Father-in-law are both in "The Utah Old Time Fiddlers & Country Music Association" They travel all over the place and play their instruments to make people happy!! They have shared their enthusiasim with my Family, and my kids have picked up the LOVE for music from them as well!! They are so inspiring and have a great love for what they do!! Grampa made Jaycee a Phsaltry for her last birthday, and she picked up playing that so well. Grama is encouraging Jaycee to start playing the violin...(they have a couple of extra's that I think they would like to share!) So I think she is going to start, as well as continue her piono lessons which start up again the middle part of September!! I am so grateful for such fun In-Laws, who take the time to visit us and make memories with our Family!! We love you Mom and Dad House!!


No comments: