Saturday, August 11, 2007

Summer's fading!



I think the 80's are over here...I miss the heat seriously!! It's been in the 70's...nice and comfortable, but I love the heat!

And I am so enjoying my camera~ I have SO much to learn though, it's unreal!!

We went to Bunco tonight, and Kevin won 2nd place! $80.00. I got 4 bunco's, but somebody beat me with 5...dang it!! It was fun, and a nice evening to play outside on their deck!

25 days until Creative Escape...and Phoenix Arizona...maybe then I will get my fill of the heat!! Can't wait!! We are going to have so much fun!!

Kevin and I will be celebrating our 12 year Wedding Anniversary next week the 19th...he has something up his sleeve.....should be a fun weekend!

Well, off to bed..a normal hour tonight! Pretty sleepy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).