Friday, February 8, 2008

Just had to share


Mommy~Casey and Zachary

These beautiful pictures I just got from my Son and his sweet Family in Alaska!! Being SO dang far away...they know how much I love pictures!! They are so good to mail a disk back and forth with current photos on them....I always love getting it in the mail!!!

Sweet Julia 4 years old


Zachary 1 year Old


The whole Family!


Daddy~ Ryan and Zachary


And my FAVORITE picture!!!
"Father and Son"

K.....on another kid note....Shaylin told me yesterday that she wanted an egg to eat...over easy. She was so excited to have cooked it herself....NEVER doing it before and if was a success!! Now I was very glad that she had this experience.....on the other hand I thought to myself......what kind of Mother am I that my 17 year old (child number 4...) has never learned how to cook an EGG!!!!! Must dote on her too much....., So looks like she needs more opportunities to cook with me in the kitchen huh? Geez!!!!!!!!!

Trina and I are going to Bellingham for the day on the 16th!!! Our ultimate favorite scrapbook store is there, and we never have enough time....so we will be there ALL DAY this time...SO excited!! They have things there these local stores would never even know exsisted...because they are so out of the loop here in Puyallup!!! So we will get caught up on all the newest things to come!! They are always so happy to see us.....and make us feel so welcome....hooray!!!

Gettin excited to go to Utah this month to spend a few days with Kaylee!!! Seems like forever since I've been to Utah...lots to check out...and eat at all my favorite places I guess!!! Definately have to have some fry sauce!! It's a Utah thing....and Dill Pickle Dip with chips....mmmm gettin the munchies here!!! Only 14 more days and I'm on my way!! Will have some great GIRL time.....get my fill of game nights and just have FUN!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Very nice pictures. Kelli

Anonymous said...

your son's family is gorgeous! actually, your whole family is!!! i hope you and trina have a great time on your day trip. so wish i could tag-along!

Anonymous said...

deb...i had fry sauce tonight when i went out for fish & chips (again!). Can't wait for bellingham...got a little sad thinking i would be away all day & night from Olivia but I'll be ok!
Love Ryan's family pics.
T