
Found this recipe online...and needed a fun Sunday FAST treat to make!!! They were fun!! Place a hershey hug on each waffle pretzel....or for variety...use a rolo..mmm...bake in a 200 degree oven for 8 minutes.

Tanner~patiently waiting for them to melt

watch as the hugs melt...mmmm

Dad's got him in a hold...to keep him from eating too many M&M's!

after they melt, place one or two M&M's on top, then we put them in the freezer (for just a little bit) so they would cool faster....

Then eat till your hearts content!!
So come on....what are you waiting for?.....go make some...they are yummy!!! Usually I don't like hershey hugs....because I don't really care for white chocolate...but something about the white with salty pretzeles...these are yummy!!!! Enjoy!
3 comments:
How FUN. I am going to try that one. Kelli
Debbie,
Kelli was raving to me about the adorable V Day treats you made. They look so cute! Mmm... I'm hungry!
-Colleen
oh too funny...i had these treats at the super bowl party. Marnie used the rolos but instead of m&m's she put a pecan on top so then I didn't eat them cuz I don't like pecans. Sure glad they didn't have m&m's cuz i would have eaten them all!!!
how fun. It will be so fun when Olivia gets older. I am going to start a notebook of ideas!
T
Post a Comment