
Kaylee and I
Went to visit Jules and little Myka....such a cute house and little Family she has! It's always nice to see them. She took us to a cool store for decorating, and it made me wish I would had driven, so I could bring some cool things home with me!!

Jules and Myka

Myka...look at those beautiful eyes!!!

The Girls and I went to dinner at PF Changs...mmmmm love this place.

Sean serinaded us with the guitar after we went to the $1.50 theatre and saw PS I love you! good movie...so jealous we don't have cheap seats here in Puyallup anymore~We tried to go after PF Changs...but they were sold out...so we got smart Sat. and pre-bought our tickets!!
Went to the Tabernacle Sunday morning to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Spoken Word. We sat on the front row and listened...such a nice spirit in there...especially when President Monson and his sweet wife came in....President Monson spoke to the Choir for the first time since he was appointed the President of the church...so it was a wonderful spirit to be in the congregation and hear his words. Sean's Dad sings in the Choir, so it was nice to see him and give him a little wave. Higlight of our day being there!!
\The Salt Lake City Temple

Inside the Tabernacle listening to the Choir

Kaylee and Sean outside the Temple Grounds

Are they in love or what?! Cute couple!
We had so much fun just wandering and NO commitments. Kaylee wanted to go look at cars, since hers is falling apart...so we did that...and since we were in Spanish Fork, we just had to go where I used to hang out for our lunch hour in high-school ~ "Glades" The BEST fry sauce and grilled ham sandwiches...mmmmm!
We shopped everywhere...went to the movies, played games, had bisquits and gravy, cinnamon squares...I love these...and I even found my Nalley DILL PICKLE DIP!! I'd forgotten how delicious this stuff is!!!
After visiting Salt Lake on Sunday, Kaylee and I went back to her apartment and crashed for a little bit while watching one of our all time favorite movies..."Because I said so". We hadn't gotten much sleep......We had dinner with Sean and his Parents later that evening and had yummy white chilli and homemade cornbread...so of course I had to get the recipe!! Nice to meet them and get to know them a little bit!
Kaylee drove me to Layton about an hour from her place to meet up with my friend Kris. She took me to her new house which is Beautiful and huge! I slept 9 hours that night. Then I had to experience Frericho's ham and cheese salad....go to Kris and Dave's tux and bridal shop "Levens" to pick up a suit and ties.....ect for Kev....also found me a skirt and 2 blouses...she had such cute stuff there...could have shopped all day, but we had to get back to SLC to the airport for my flight home...way to short of a trip.....almost missed my flight...got there 15 min before departure...(due to shopping too long..oops!) Luckily my flight had been DELAYED!!!!! Hooray!!! So I had a minute to get a TCBY yogurt and sit and wait about 15 min till we boarded!! WHEW!!
So I was thinking about what I loved the most about getting away for a short trip...3 days...and it wasn't until last night that I realized...I really loved eating a meal without telling anyone to close their mouths while they chew, or to quit being silly....and being able to just hang out and enjoy one child for a little while!! If there wasn't SO much I love to see and do in Utah...dang it....3 days wasn't long enough at all!!! Have to do it again soon!!!
4 comments:
Debbie, is Kaylee engaged? She looks great and look so happy. Lucky guy! It sound like you had a great time, please tell Kaylee hi and that I miss her and hope things are going great for her.
The flat iron is a wonderful thing, you look great straight.
Would love to hear from you!
Tiff
Oh, Deb! You look great and I'm SO glad you got to have time with Kaylee. You amaze me with your energy! We have to get together sooon!
S.
LOVe it! I just love these pics! I am so glad you came out, and that we got to go to dinner! Love ya!
I love these picutes. I am going to still the one of myka and I. It was great seeing you. Thanks again for taking the time to see my family. I posted a couple of the pictures of Myka that I was telling you about last night on the phone. Check them out. Jules
Post a Comment