


Kevin, Jaycee, Kathy and Tanner
Took a little break with the kids and went for a bike ride...getting cabin fever, and all this nice weather we've been having...we want to be outside when we get the chance!!
Kathy has caught the scrapbooking BUG!!! Hooray!! We have been working on her scrapbook,
and she is in love with the Cricut....(cuts lettters
for you).Every chance we get, we sneak down
to add details to a page were working on!!
We've been staying up late almost every night. I was worried at first, because Kathy said that she wasn't a night owl, and she always wakes up at 5 or 6 am!! Well....I've changed that!!! To bed at 12 or 1 am, and up at 9...way to get into the House routine Sis!!

Course on school days, I do get up at 7 to get the kids off to school, then get a little work done around the house while Kathy is sleeping in.
Kaylee comes home in 3 days for a visit!!! More company...I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment