
So as we got a little closer to see what the deal was...she hissed at us...( note the tongue!! ) As she did that, she raised enough for us to see she was not sitting on her eggs, she was sheltering her little ones from the wind.....oh...SOOOOOOOO sweet!!! They were SO dang cute...popping their heads up for a little air!!
So...as not to disturb her anymore....we backed away and I put my zoom lens on to take a closer look at these babes!!!
We saw 4 new babies...couldn't even walk yet....and notice the egg which was cracked to the left of the baby...we were in awe!!!

Tanner says..."Mom, we'd better leave them alone....they need to get back to sleep!!" So we did just that! Talk about amazing...the whole process of this!!

So then we just went on scouting out amazing creatures at the park...and this was a favorite of the kids!! So peaceful looking!!

And this little squirrel was NOT afraid of us in the least....he came up quite close...hoping we had some nuts I guess....cutest little thing! He gave us this funny look....then raised up as to be asking for a treat....love these things too!!

Then eventually headed over to the playground. We played tag.....Man am I ever out of shape!!! Had to take a few breaks...Tanner asked why I needed a break...I said.." because my heart is going to pound out of my chest...that's why!!" Best be getting into shape for summer....told Kevin we need to go country dancing again...that'll keep us in great shape, and it's a blast!!
Better get to bed...it's WAY late!

2 comments:
sounds like a nice day at the park
hey! i haven't checked on you in forever. shame on me. love all your fun family adventures. i wish i was half the mom you are. i miss you!
Post a Comment