Saturday, May 24, 2008

The best 2 weeks!!

~ SISTERS ~



My Sister took off today for her next adventure in Durango, Co. We have had an amazing time with her, and making all the memories we could think of!! The weather was nice to cooperate for us, and even when it rained..we went quading in the mud anyway!! (which was a highlight of her trip by the way!!) She had such an amazing time the first quading trip, that we had to take her again, and glad that we did!!

We rode bikes, went bowling, made flubber, dipped strawberries, took her on the Puyallup Waterfront trail, went to church together...(she hadn't been in YEARS), reminissed about our childhood...laughed and LAUGHED! Having Kathy around was like being around my Mom who passed away a few years ago...she laughes just like Mom, and has alot of the same characteristics about her!! She was so happy here, and says she will be back in November to be with her Washington Family!! She had to leave some of her things that she didn't have room for...lol...so I know she will be back!!! YAY!!

~ AND SISTERS!! ~








Kathy asked how we would get a picture of all of us...she obviously hasn't been around me long enough to know how bold I can be when I want a picture!!! lol

Before we found the MUD puddles to ride through...or LAKES as I called them!! SOOOOOO fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deb...so glad you had fun with kathy. she is such a doll...love the sister pictures. Can't wait to have my sister home sometime to make fun memories!
And I can't wait for Novemeber for kathy to be back for some fun.
T