Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Where did the year go?! Hopefully we all have memories to recollect and carry us into the New Year!! We went to a party at the church where they had both courts of pickle ball going!! Tanner LOVED this...and was always waiting in line to play!! He was good!! I think we will be going to the Rec Center to see if they have courts we can use.....we are hooked!! We tried to play games in various rooms....but it was pretty hard to do. We had tons of food, pizza, munchies and good friends...personally I like to have get togethers at homes...a little more cozy and fun I think. So I guess I'm having a party next year here!! All my pictures turned out fuzzy....I didn't take me XTI camera...didn't want to worry about it...so therefore, I have crappy New Years pictures! I never learn...haha..

Looking forward to getting organized...(and the kids back in school)...wait...did I really say that? We have actually been having some great quality time and enjoying their much awaited Christmas Break. But we are way off the beaten path of schedules...will have a little readjusting to do! But that's what breaks are for right? Be lazy and have a BALL!! Tanners basketball games start in a week...he's so excited to play!! Kaylee's boyfriend is on the BYU track team and gave Tanner a BYU basketball for Christmas...and he can't wait to use it on the court!! He's so proud of that ball!! His other balls go out in the garage...but not this one.., it stays up in his room!! Too cute!! Time to change calendars and get some laundry done...still trying to catch up on the snow laundry!!

No comments: