Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun Day Friday

So glad that Trina let me borrow Olivia for the day...she needed a sitter....and OH Darn...I just happened to have the time. During out time together, I just HAD to have a photo shoot...and needed to post a few!! This baby is such an ANGEL!! She never crys!! Trina is SO lucky!! Sleeps all night long~Thanks friend for my BABY FIX for the day~it was SO enjoyable!!


My friend Trina, and her sweet daughter Olivia


Sweet little Olivia~3 months old

What is is about naked shots...SO precious!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Debbie, What kind of camera do you have. I know you have talent but it also makes a difference in the camera. We are wanting a new on in the next year (once we sell our old house) what kind is yours, they are great pics. Love, Kelli

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh..i love these pics so much. I truly can't thank you enough for taking them of her. I am sure she'll have to come over again so I can get some pics of her taken! I realized today that since I'm back working I'm not taking as many photos...ok I need to change that.
T