Today we took the boat out on Puget Sound for the day....like 9 hours!!! We decided to stop and explore this island on the way back to load the boat...and let's just say...it all went down hill from there! We found lots of baby crabs and had our fun, then Kev realized that the boat was drifting out...so he went and grabbed it for us. He had to give us all piggy backs back to the boat because it was too shallow....and well....I must have jumped on his back a little too hard..because he ran to the boat...almost dropped me....and as I was struggling to get IN the boat...I realized that I DROPPED my digital camera in the water! Kev grabbed it......I opened the camera immediately and took out the card and the battery.....and not all is lost I guess....we recovered the boat.....I dried out the card and was able to save ALL the pictures...BUT the camera is TOAST!!! Guess things happen for a reason!!! Looks like I'll be getting my Canon Rebel XTI afterall!! Made me mad all the way back though!!! Oh, and we got lost coming back to load the boat..thus taking another 2 hours to get back.....LONg day!!! But the kids had a great time!! What'a you do???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First your ring and now your camera. Maybe you should stay away from expensive items! HA HA Looks like you had a great time! You're so taking me out on the boat when I come visit! ha ha
Post a Comment