After sleeping on this horrible loss of mine, I had the wonderful thought of renting a metal detector!! So for $15.oo a day, you can rent this thing! After just 2 minutes of searching...the ring was found!!! I was so happy...I screamed and picked up the kids and twirled them around!! Truly the best day ever!
We went to the game farm the weekend before girls camp and it was the coolest place. We had to stay in our cars...but the animals weren't shy at all about coming up to the windows and eating from our hands. We had to drive through twice..just because it was so cool! We threw little balls into the bears mouths, and the Bison and Moose ate directly from our hands. They tell you not to stop, but we had to a couple of times. Very cool place!
I spend 5 days at girls camp as a leader over the 5th and 6th year girls...16-18 year olds. It was so nice to be with Shaylin for her last year of camp. We had an awesome week! We had an iron woman kick ball championship for the week, and the leaders took 1st place! Pretty intense...but fun to be involved in!! Shaylin was my runner..so it was easier on my back! She was so cute!
We returned to Kaylee and her 3 roommates who had driven straight thru here from Utah to be with us for the weekend. 13 hours! They were the sweetest girls..we just love them all!! We went boating at Alder Lake...played games...laughed, and the girls introduced me to Vanilla Bean Frappuccino's...totally the most delicious thing in the world...just what I needed is another addiction! (Starbucks picture from L to R is Krista, Mel, Kaylee, Me, and Leslee) Ya..try remembering all 3 names at once...took me the full 2 days to just remember their names. They were so cute..when I looked puzzled they just blurted out their name for me. Ya..pretty sure they couldn't remember my name.... MOM!!
They came to church with us Sunday morning..then back on the road again after 2 and 1/2 short days here in WA. We told them they would have to come back for the Puyallup Fair in September...and I think they are actually planning on it! We still have more memories waiting to happen! Tanner and Jaycee totally fell in love with them, and Jaycee got to IM with them today. She was so sad to see them go! She loves having 3 more big Sisters!!
We are having a great summer and burning the candles at both ends. Love it!!
Time to be home now and play catch up on life and...umm.... laundry!! YIKES
A special thanks to my totally literate computer friend Trina who told me how to post more than one picture at a time..she's so SMART!! I want to be like her someday!!
2 comments:
Hey Debbie,
Sorry I haven't left a comment....I just signed up for an account since you don't allow for anon comments!
Glad you found your ring. I can see why you were so upset!
You guys have had a busy summer. So when are you going to make layouts about the good times so I can lift them? HA!
Hope you're having a great week!
L
Thanks so much for letting us stay there, and showing us such a great time! It was by far one of my best vacations ever! Love you guys to death!
Post a Comment