Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ever done something this DUMB!?



Like losing my WEDDING RING!! I am so pissed to say the least. I was putting sunscreen on the kids this afternoon in the 94 degree day...had alot of sunscreen on my hand, so took my ring off, and put it on the arm of the lounge chair. (I NEVER take it off....why today....couldn't tell ya!) Didn't realize it was gone till about 45 minutes later. I was outside in my backyard. So I was on my hands and knees looking....even got some powerful magnents out to try and find the dang thing!! Had to give up the search for today at 11:30 pm. Will start again tommorrow if I have to rip all the grass up to find the dang thing I will! I fllipped the chair around to get it placed just right for a good tan..so it couldn't be far..really. I'll have to pray hard tonight..and comtinue the massive search tommorrow!! GRRRR..makes me so mad..hopefully I can sleep! It's only my ONE CARAT DIAMOND...goes with my crappy year I am having this year I guess. But trying to stay possitive. Cross your fingers..bout to post a reward to find the dang thing. Went out to try and find a metal detector...not many places open at 10 pm...grrr again! I'm frustrated to death!!! Thought i'd add this cute picture of Shyn laying out..which is all I wanted to do today dang it!!

No comments: