Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday's


what is is about Sunday's that make you feel like wrappin' up in a warm blanket..poppin' some REAL popcorn and watching movies or reading..all day long! Today is that kind of a day. It's overcast and makes you feel so lazy. I feel so much more charged when the sun is out and the sky is blue. That's the thing I miss the most about living in Southern Utah...the skies are always blue!

I took this beautiful rose picture when I went to pick out flowers at the nursery for my new whiskey barrels, and pot's on my new deck! It makes me feel happy just looking at a rose in full bloom. And it's pink...so pretty!!

Grandchildren will be here in 4 days...I'm so excited to see all of them, and have them here with us!!

Tried to scrapbook last night with Trina..man we just couldn't get out act together..but we did get some pretty good socializing in, and that's always a good thing!


Off to relax and watch a movie with the kids. Kevin is on a business trip to Cali..will be home tommorrow night.

No comments: