..and what could be better than being with my kids and grandkids. Ryan and his Family are here from Alaska, and we have been on the go..but today just hung out, played some croquet, basketball, and had a nice Steak and crab dinner. Very yummy. Wanted the dads to relax, so we sure did that! Would have been nice if Kaylee lived closer to come and join us as well, but she is all moved off and learning to be an adult! Dang her! Julia and Zachary are two pretty sweet kids. Julia has learned pretty quick that if she asks me something..I will always give in! I have too, because I'm the Grama!!
Shaylin is getting A's on all of her end of the school year finals...way to go Shyn..you are awesome!
Got to see Darin two days in a row, pretty great having him around to talk with and hang out with us also! He brought his dogs to the lake yesterday, and he is so good with them. Takes good care of them, and they listen very well to him! He'll be a great Dad someday!
Jaycee has been such a good Auntie..usually has Zachary attatched to her hip, or reading him a storie, along with Julia. She is so good with little kids!!
Tanner and Julia hit it off from the get go. They keep each other busy talking and jumping on the trampoline. They do love each other. When Julia saw Tanner at church today after their classes, she went up to him and gave him the biggest hug. Tan smiled. So glad they are becoming closer and that Ryan and Casey make the effort to come and spend time with this crazy Family!! We love it!!
1 comment:
WOW friend you blogged. Way to go. I love hearing about your weekend since I haven't talked to you. Glad you are having fun with everyone...those grandkids are dang cute. I'm sure glad I live close to so when I have my baby auntie debbie will be near by!!!
Post a Comment