Friday, June 22, 2007

Now this looks fun!


So Kaylee sent me some pictures tonight of her 80's dancing and having fun, being single and loving it!! I am so happy she is happy! Something about that feeling..knowing your kids are doing well and living right!

Today was the last day of kindergarten, and I loved being there and feeling their carefree sweet spirit's! Kindergarten is wonderful...and my last child to go thru it..kind of a wierd feeling! Still can't believe all my kids will be in school ALL day...I've waited 25 years to be able to say this...so the day after school starts this fall...OFF TO CREATIVE ESCAPE in Phoenix Arizona baby!! Just a tad bit excited for that trip with my pregnant Trina friend!! So glad she is feeling better and looking forward to our trip together. Our last trip together was quite the sad one..,to say goodbye to our dearest friend Lisa. She would be so happy for us to be having fun together!

Man...looking back on all these school events I've attended makes me realize how much scrapbooking I have to do...better get on the ball I guess.

No comments: