Saturday, April 5, 2008

Docked in San Diego..next stop...Sea World!!



We just needed some popcorn....hot day...sittin in the sun gettin ready to watch the whales...mmmmm buttery popcorn hit the spot!!


Tanner was first to dive in!!! Geez....after eating all day everyday on the cruise...the kids thought they might starve if they didn't eat every half hour...my goodness...reality is going to hit them hard soon!!!



What a cool show!!


Pretty amazing what they get these whales to do!!! Sure is nice to have a ZOOM!!


Shaylin was so happy to be back to civilization, so she could use her cell phone!! We turned off our phones while we were on the boat because the rates were outragious...like $4.99 a minute...so we took a break for a few days...I thought Shaylin would die!!! (It was good for all of us!!)


Kev and Tan...these two are so much alike!!!


"Shipwreck Rapids Ride"....it was really fun Jaycee and Tan say...darn...someone had to take pictures!!! Too bad....I'm not too fond of walking around wet....although it was 85 degrees that day...so it did feel good when Kevin hugged me after the ride!!


Kev got just a little bit wet!!!


Beautiful grounds at Sea World!!


I want all these flowers in my yard at home!!!!


Did you know Shaylin LOVES Elmo? ...always has~~~

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I love that last picture! and yes, we thought we would starve to death once we got off the ship and had to stop at a denneys in canada on the way home. hehe