Monday, December 17, 2007

Gettin our tree!











We got our tree on the 1st, (of course it had to snow that day, the kids were thrilled!!) and got the house all decorated the day before we left for Hawaii (whew)....so posting a little out of order here...but this month is just kinda that way!! (I think the kids like the hot apple cider the best though!) Gettin ready to send out my gifts and photo cards...and it's only the 17th...NOT bad, since I hadn't done a thing as of the 9th!! I shopped everyday last week, now the dreaded wrapping!! If I could hire someone to come and wrap....I think I would!! can't believe it's only a week till Christmas....then New Years!! Kevin is keeping a watch on the snow in the mountains...to see if we will be spending our New Years up snowmobiling this year or not. This year is SO dang cold!! Didn't help that we had the 80's for a week in Hawaii in December either....guess I'm just a warm weather person...good thing my snowmobile has hand warmers!!

2 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

OK it's meant to be! I was looking at your blog right when you emailed me!! I miss you guys like crazy! I can't wait to bring Chance out there, and see his mission territory and most of all see you guys! :) I am SO jealous Kaylee is coming down there so soon! I love your blog! You are Mrs. Talented! I need lessons.. SOON! LOVE YOU! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Tell everyone hi for me!

aggiebonfire00 said...

i didn't get mine out until yesterday...so you're not the only one running behind! i've missed talking to you!