Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas


Jaycee 11, Kaylee 21, Me...old,...and Shaylin 17


Tanner and Dad's village



Kaylee, Shaylin and I

All of out villages!! So much fun!!

Tanner, Kaylee Jaycee and Shaylin

Jaycee



Jaycee wanted these boots SO bad!!

Tanner is excited....a fast one!!

Darin and his girlfriend Renee


Tanner and Jaycee after Church

Kaylee and Shaylin

Me and my Honey Kev

After Tanner opened his presents, and had fun playing all day..he says.."WAIT...we never had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!" Which was true...there was snow falling slowly all around us...10 min away...but here in the valley...we didn't have a trace!! Bummer!! But we did have a really nice Christmas! Lazy day....games, prime-rib, munchin all day and just layin' around!! Loved it!


We made these little graham cracker cottages which idea came from Martha Stewart.com...we had a great time and it helped soak in some of the time on Christmas Eve...fun to make!!


Darin brought his girlfriend by on Christmas..Renae...she is very sweet and it's fun to see Darin happy!!

Kaylee was here for 5 days, so we soaked in all the time we could with her. Christmas Eve, Kaylee Shaylin and I went and had pedicures....SO nice!! After we got there, a stream of ladies came in to do the same...but they had a wait...we got there just in time!!


Kevin got me a GPS navigator for Christmas....NO more getting lost for me!! HOORAY!


Looking forward to the new year..and to get a little more organized around here!! Hope Everyone had a wonderful Christmas...and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Hooray! I love you guys! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I am jealous..(go figure) that Kaylee spent it out there! However, we did have a white Christmas. Sorry Tanner!

Jules said...

Debbie you look AMAZING! I love looking at your family pictues. Thanks for keeping them updated. I am still waiting for the update with Kaylee.

Jules said...

How did Tanner get a FJ Cruiser before I did. That is Jeremy and my next car.